The monastery of Cinqfontaines chapel was built in 1909-1910 and consecrated in September 1910. When the monastery is used as a place of internment for Jews in 1941-1943, services are no longer held in the chapel. Because of the acute lack of space in the “Jewish Retirement Home”, there are plans to rebuild the chapel to accommodate more Jews there. However, this project is not realized.
In 1995, the first concert in memory of the interned Jews was held in the chapel. Today, an annual memorial concert is held here.
The purchase contract between the Order of the Sacred Heart and the Luxembourg State states that the chapel can continue to be used for religious purposes.