In 1933, the Sacred Heart Priests set up their own cemetery away from the monastery grounds. The first burial takes place there in 1934. Previously deceased priests and novices of the monastery are transferred there from the Asselborn cemetery.
In the years 1941-1943, at least 20 Jews do not survive the internment in Cinqfontaines. Most of them are buried in the monastery cemetery. Their graves have to be marked with a yellow star on the orders of the Nazi occupiers. After the war, the deceased are transferred to the Jewish cemetery Belle-Vue in Luxembourg City.