Priests of the Catholic Order of the Sacred Heart lived in Cinqfontaines from 1904 until 2022. However, this presence of priests, which lasted for over a hundred years, was interrupted during the Second World War. From 1941 to 1943, the monastery grounds were used by the National Socialists as a place of internment for the Jews of Luxembourg. Today, Cinqfontaines is a central memorial site for Luxembourg’s Jewish community and one of the country’s most important places of remembrance of the history of the Shoah. In 2020, the monastery was acquired by the State as part of an agreement between the government and the Jewish Community of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on unresolved issues following the spoliations of Jewish property during the Second World War. Since 2022, Cinqfontaines is used as a memorial and educational center. This virtual tour presents the history of the monastery of Cinqfontaines and the “Jewish Retirement Home”.